Greater Cities Commission website privacy notice
The Greater Cities Commission (the Commission) is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information in accordance with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (PPIP Act).
We will only collect personal information from you for a lawful purpose which directly relates to the Commission exercising our functions.
The personal information collected, may include but is not limited to:
- contact information for committee members;
- contact information in meeting request forms, meeting record forms, meeting minutes and meeting agendas;
- contact information and any other personal information contained in a submission to the Commission;
- contact information and any other information contained in general correspondence (letter or email) to the Commission;
- contact information and any other personal information relating to feedback or a complaint made to the Commission; and
- contact information and any other personal information contained in a formal access application for government information made under the Government Information (Public Access Act 2009 (GIPA Act).
If you have agreed to allow the Commission to contact you about other programs and activities, your personal information will be added to our stakeholder databases.
We may work with other NSW Government agencies to answer your queries. These agencies must also comply with the PPIP Act when handling your information. These agencies will not use your personal information for any other purpose than responding to your enquiries. Except for anonymous information which does not identify you, the Commission will not publish or disclose your personal information to any third party unless you consent or as authorised by law.
Your personal information will be held and managed by the Commission in accordance with the PPIP Act. For further information, please see our Privacy Management Plan or contact us at email@example.com.
To access, correct or remove the personal information collected by us you can either email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on (02) 8289 6200.